Here you will find the optimal and preferred way for you to instruct us on changes you require on your website
Following this simple format will make it easier for our developers to make changes quickly. You can maximise the free monthly developer time.
Good instructions for text changes
In the following format, clients end up being able to read their replacement text instead of visualising and then needing to change again. This simple format leads to the fewest misinterpretations by developers, and they can focus on testing and SEO changes that are needed.
Simply tell us the page, the whole sentences (or paragraph) to replace followed by the replacement sentence (or paragraph).
Here is an efficient example:
Bad instructions for text changes
These are bad instructions that WILL lead to errors from developers.
Here are some inefficient examples:
- Change 15 to 18 on Jane’s profile.
- Take out the word Maximum.
- Remove the text about the work experience.
- Change “as” to “and” on the forest paragraph.
Examples of Efficient instructions for image changes
On the Doctor’s Page
- Replace the 3rd image with the doctor with https://elements.envato.com/portrait-of-a-handsome-paramedic-looking-at-his-ce-D8L5AKU
- Replace the 2nd image of the pen with the attached image nicer_pen.jpg